Sunday, August 11, 2013

Because of Jules

Ask Julie is my favorite blog. It's my favorite because I know how phenomenal the author is (very), where she's been (all over the place, even still hitch-hiking airplanes sometimes), and what she does for the world (teaches at-risk kids how to feel good about themselves---among tons of other things). I'm inspired by her.

Ask Julie is also my favorite blog because Julie (aka Ask Julie) fills her blog with thoughts that make me smile or get focused. She has this crazy amount of people following her even though she knows next to nothing about the science of blogging and SEO and all that (or so she says).

Ask Julie is my favorite blog, but here's the thing. It's a hassle to comment on anyone's blog because an old blog title of mine keeps popping up, demanding to be seen and heard and getting in the way. I'd like to delete it but can't figure out how. It's not that I'm stupid when it comes to being online, but perhaps after all these years I'm just tired of having to take the time to constantly be figuring out online technicalities.

So I made a new blog. I needed to anyway. I have other blogs, but I needed a personal blog over another purposeful blog. (http://www.bookandbowl.wordpress.com  and http://www.4seasons4weeks.com/blog/ ). But I chose Blogger over WP because I want to live next door to Ask Julie. I want to be on the same blogoshere as her. And I want to comment on her site with ease. Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment